Friday, December 11, 2009

Two More Nights

Opening weekend has passed and we are down to our last two performances of Holiday Hangover. Friends keep asking me if I'm having fun. -- Yes, of course I'm having fun, but it's still not really where I'm the happiest. I've returned to the booth for a couple of our late night shows (Die Gruppe in GBLT and Tales of An Unsettled City: Exodus) and that is truly where I belong. I have no regrets, I'm glad I did it. Do I love it as much as my actor friends? No, absolutely not, but that's alright. For most of the them the thought of working a light and sound board is terrifying or boring so I think that makes us even! We all have things we love, for me it's not acting, it's the technical side.

So if you haven't yet, come see Holiday Hangover. Tonight and tomorrow night may be your last chance to see me on stage with the lights on for a very long time. If you don't come for me, come to see the rest of the amazing cast I'm thrilled to be performing with, they truly are some of the most talented people I know.

No comments: